Plex is a gift from God to those who have a really hard timemanaging their media files and want to be able to access the media frommultiple devices. In today's world we have a variety of TV shows, movies and other forms of entertainment, with the vast array of options available to our hands, it seldom isn't too difficult to manage the media files. https //plex.tv/link providesan effective solution to this issue. it offers options that allow you to access your media files on any device compatible with it, without the requirement of moving these files every time you'd like to use them.
To gain access to all this data you need to set up the Plexserver. After that, you will be able to use a Plex client on your TV, Smartphonedevices. This article explains how for you to join with your Plex client to your plex account. For smartphones, it's easy to connect but for a TV you need to perform additional steps. This article will show you how to connect with plex via plex.tv/link.
How do I connect Plex toyour TV
Linking Plex to TV is to allow the Smart TV to have access to allthe contents stored on Plex. Plex server. To accomplish this you first need todownload the application. Once you've downloaded and installed the app first, you need to sign up and obtain an activation code.
Linking Multiple Devices toPlex TV :
Plex application allows you to connect up to 15 devices with youPlex account. In order to access media through in the Plex application, it isnecessary to connect each device with Your Plex account. There is no way to link at least 15 additional devices with your account. However, you are able to remove any previous device, and then link the new device onto you Plex account.
How do you install Plex TVon your Smart Tv:
It is important to verify that your TV has the internetconnectivity. Start to your connected TV.
Go to the store for content and select the main menu for your Smart TV. Alternately, press My Apps through the TV remote. Then, start using the access in-app store.
- Have to look in the upper-right on the content store to locate the search There you can type in the name of the channel and then search for it.
- By using remote, user is able to type "Plex" on the google search bar; that time it will appear below.
- After pressing the down button of the remote, you'll have to select the "Plex"
- After that, you will get the install option on the left of the TV.
- It's all set to go.
- After installation it will be accessible in your main menu of the TV.
- Once you have found and clicked to it, it'll link you with thePlex Media Server. In addition to the above information when you'reexperiencing another issue, then you should visit the website Plex.tv/link.
How to activateplex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before you proceed, make sure there is no problem with your Plexserver is operational and that you have created the account Plex.tv.
Steps to Activate Plex.
These steps will connect your Big screen devices like Android TV,Smart TV, and Apple TV, etc. Like you, entering your password on such devicescan be a little difficult. To save you from the hassle of typing your Password on these devices Plex and other similar services like YouTube utilize this 4-character login code method to connect your account.
On your TV choose the Sign In Option on screen/
- After that, you'll be seeing a four-character code on your TV screen. This is the code which we will use for sign-in.
- Go to https://plex.tv/link on a laptop or Smartphone. Enter your Plex account information on the page and then sign in to it.
- After you have logged in, it will ask you to enter the four-character code. You can see this in your TV Screen. Enter the code, then click the submit button.
- After you have completed all four steps. The Plex application on your TV will start to refresh and become connected with your online account. This process can take several seconds.
- Download Plex to TV
To download Plex onto your Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
- If you are on your Smart TV Home Screen, just go to your Smart TV Apps Store.
- On your Smart TV Apps Store, use the search icon to look up the Plex app.
- Once the app is found, simply click on the app and install it.
- The app will be installed.
- After the app has been installed, you will see Plex within yourApps list.
You can activate Plex onyour TV
After downloading and installing your Plex Media App The followingstep is connecting Plex to the TV. For this, follow these steps:
Launch the alreadyinstalled Plex app.
When you launch the program, you'll be issued an activation key. It is four-digit verification code granted from the Plex server.
- Simply note this code and then go to plex.tv/link with your mobile device or computer.
- On the site, enter the four-digit number provided and click "Activate"
- The server you have set up will be scrutinized. After the review, you'll be granted activation and you will be able to access Plex Media content with Your Smart TV.
- Don't miss the solution to Plex TV not working on Samsung SmartTV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs on Tizen and WebOS.
A Plex TV Link Link:
After installing the Plex TV application After that, you need toopen the app and then sign into the Plex account. After you have logged in tothe Plex account, you will find a link code on another screen. You have to copy the link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
Entering the Link Code andActivation:
After logging into your account on plex.tv/link then you will comeacross an account activation screen. On this page, you need enter the link'snumber on the available space and click the Continue button. The process for activation is done today and you are now able to start the TV channel Plex TV on your device.